The Euro-Pēds Difference
- Euro-Pēds was established in 1999 as the first hospital-based intensive physical therapy program in the world. They have treated over 900 patients.
- As part of an accredited hospital, children have on-site access to other medical services if needed.
- Euro-Pēds was the first clinic to provide Suit Therapy in the U.S.
- Euro-Pēds accepts medical insurance.
- To ensure quality and consistency of treatment for their patients, therapists are supervised and trained in European tools and methods on-site at the Euro-Pēds facility. As the first clinic of its kind, Euro-Pēds therapists are now some of the most experienced intensive pediatric therapists in North America.
- There are two, three, or four-week Therapy Programs available, in addition to 3-month programs for patients within commuting distance.
- Euro-Pēds therapists provide individually tailored treatment plans specific for each child’s needs.
- There is a consistent relationship between PT/ PTA and child for continuity of care.
- Euro-Pēds encourages and offers parent education for continuation of progress at home in a detailed Home Exercise Program that features digital photos of the child.
- Euro-Pēds is dedicated to pediatric clinical research.
Please check out the Euro-Pēds Facebook group and cause pages, as well as the Euro-Pēds Parents Yahoo Group (message board). Also check out our youtube channel, Europeds1!